Xan and Tiago love, and I mean LOVE, building houses with our leased red couch. Our small living room is always a mess, full of toys and cushions all over the floor. Oh well!!! This one day I was working on the computer, and saw Tiago getting into his 'just-built-cushion house and didn't hear of him again. I had to go and check on him and this is what I found...
Sunday, February 24, 2008
TIAGO'S RED HOUSE
Xan and Tiago love, and I mean LOVE, building houses with our leased red couch. Our small living room is always a mess, full of toys and cushions all over the floor. Oh well!!! This one day I was working on the computer, and saw Tiago getting into his 'just-built-cushion house and didn't hear of him again. I had to go and check on him and this is what I found...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment