Friday, June 13, 2008

FEELING PRETTY PREGNANT!!!!

Well, we have nine weeks to go before our little girl is born. We are very excited for her to come to us. Xan and Tiago love to talk to her and cannot wait to meet her. We haven't though figured out a name for her. Well, York and I cannot agree, so if anyone have any suggestions send them. Also, I figure it would be a good idea to take pictures now before I get any bigger.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Audrey said...

YAY! Is Xan the photograhper in the first pic?? He is GOOD!
Luly you look GREAT! Are you sure you are 7 months along?? Looks more like 5 months!
The boys look so big and cute! I especially love the picture of York in the last picture.... goof ball!
Thanks for the email! It was good to get updated! I was wondering if you guys were still using Vonage? If so can I call you or how does that work?

Audrey said...

Oh and on the baby name.... I was wondering if you were still considering Ruby?? (we are watching max and ruby right now!)

beelog said...

Xan looks so innocent in this pic...and you look great my sweetheart. Tiago is going to hits some waves...a surfer if nothing more than by the looks!

The Moore Family said...

Um - why are we learning of the pregnancy when you are just 9 weeks from delivery!!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting and a little girl . . oh I love little girls. They are so special.

Denise said...

Luli you look awesome. How are you feeling? Keep us updated. I am so excited for you to have a little princess. So much fun.

Amanda said...

Wow! Luly, I just happened upon your blog! You look wonderful, though I wonder if by now you've actually had the baby since this is dated June 13th...