Thursday, August 28, 2008

RUBI HAS ARRIVED !!!!

We are so excited to announced that Rubi Abigail Rasmusson was born to us on August 15th. She was 3 kilos and 470 and 52 cm. long. She came with no complications. Her brothers already adore her and can't stop hugging and kissing her.


It was definitely an adventure to have a baby in another country. They do many things diferently in Spain, but overall it was a great experience.
Rubi loves to eat, and sometimes overeat (for which she spits up sometimes). She sleeps great during the day, but the nights, they are a different story. We are working on a sleeping pattern for her. I know she is still too young, but waking up every three hours is a killer. It is amazing how easy one forgets about those never-ending nights.


Well, being the mom of three is definitely a bit more challenging, especially when you live in a little apartment and you don't have the commodity of a car to move around. Needless to say I haven't left the house yet. I don't know how I am going to move around with my three kids in the Metro. SCARY THOUGHT!!! I had a friend who made it look so easy, but I don't think so. Oh well, one day at a time. I have to say, I am grateful for a wonderful husband who goes out of his way to help out.











2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

She is so beautiful! How exciting, little girls are so incredible. I am so happy for you!

Denise said...

Wow what a beauty. She is just gorgeous. I'm glad it all went well and hope the sleeping improves soon. Wish you were here.