Monday, September 22, 2008
FIVE WEEK OLD RUBI
Our little Rubi is growing up so fast. She is a very content little girl as long as her tummy is full. She is also an eating machine. By the way, she is finally starting to sleep longer periods of time during the night. I still feel like a zombie during the day though. I guess that is part of being a mom. We love her so dearly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
She is so adorable- how could you not love her!!!
She is absolutely beautiful. ALMOST, makes me want another one. Almost.
We miss you, when you coming back to AZ??????
She's such a cutie Luly, she must take after her aunt. =) Love you guys!!!!
Hola! Ok, I won't attempt anymore spanish since my lack of skills is evident. I'm glad to hear you're well. It hardly seems like 5 weeks has gone by. I love you. Rubi is looking Rasmusson to me...but don't all families claim cute babies to come from their side? Love from all us Moodys
She is so stinken cute I just wanna smell her and cuddle her and touch her soft hair!! (hope that didnt' sound creepy)
You are a super star to have 3 little monkey's in a foreign country with no vehicle to go grocery shopping or to just "get out"!
we too are joining you with being a family of 5! We are due April 2nd! As soon as I am done being sick I am going to be SUPER excited! Let's hope I follow your lead and have a cute little girl too! (or a cute little boy is ok too)
Oh and ps... can we please come visit?!?! It looks AMAZING there! Sure makes Idaho seem REAL boring!
She is a beautiful as her mother. Chris and I want to send you a big hug from Texas and let you know we are thinking of you.
Post a Comment